12 Links of Christmas 2016 – the Best of Top Picks Thursday
On this last Thursday of the year, we look back on our readers’ favorite Top Picks Thursday links. Because of a couple of ties, there are 14 in this year’s list. Enjoy!
- Claire Fuller – Writing a Dual Narrative
Malcolm Mackay – How to Write Fully-formed Characters in Fiction
- Alison Flood – Income for US Authors Falls Below Federal Poverty Line
Chuck Wendig – Writing Dialogue and How It Relates to Plot and Character
- Nancy Lin – Tools to Help with Editing
- Kimberley Grabas – Biggest Marketing or Platform-building Hurdles and How to Overcome Them
- Michelle Hauck – Query Questions with Eric Smith
- Kristen Lamb – Real Writers Don’t Self-Publish
- Janice Hardy – Hooking the Reader’s Brains and Heart
- Kim C. Dale – 7 Signs Your Novel is Doomed and How to Avoid Them
- Steven Spohn – I Am Not Your Plot Device
- Roz Morris – Why Novelists Should Read Obituaries
After 2 years of Roz Morris taking the top spot, we have a new #1:
- Agent Eric Smith – My Wish List
I hope that list is up-to-date, Eric!
Have a safe and Happy New Year, everyone! Thank you for reading, and we will see you in 2017!